Atlanta space eating places are gearing as much as assist CURE Childhood Most cancers this month.
All through September, which is Nationwide Childhood Consciousness Month, a number of eating places are planning to host gross sales and occasions to assist the Georgia-based charity, in keeping with a press launch.
“At CURE, we all know that analysis is the important thing to reaching vital progress within the struggle towards childhood most cancers,” stated Kristin Connor, Govt Director for CURE, within the launch. “We’re thrilled for the assist and consciousness that the restaurant efforts deliver us to assist in our mission to fund focused analysis and assist households.”
Beneath is a listing of space eating places and their actions in September to assist CURE:
- Unhealthy Daddy Burger Bar, all areas: the restaurant will host a “Give Again” evening on Tuesday, September 27 and can give a share of all gross sales to CURE. Unhealthy Daddy has areas in Chamblee, Decatur, Roswell, Sandy Plains and Smyrna.
- Cinnaholic: The Discussion board in Peachtree Corners location will supply a signature bun with share of gross sales going to CURE all through September.
- As an alternative of Flowers: This meal-delivery service will donate $1 to CURE for each order positioned all through the month of September.
- Guac Y Margys: The restaurant will host a CURE Brunch occasion on Sunday, September 25 from midday to three p.m. and can donate a share of all gross sales throughout brunch to CURE. Guac Y Margys is situated at 502 Amsterdam Avenue, Atlanta 30306.
- Village Burger, all areas: All 4 Village Burger areas can have donation playing cards for purchasers to buy. Clients can signal a $1 or $5 donation card to hold on the wall. Village Burger may also present Coins4CURE jars in any respect registers. Village Burger areas are in Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Tucker, and Cumming.
- Southern Baked Pie Firm, all areas: All 4 Southern Baked Pies areas will supply a “Purchase a Slice, Save a Life” promotion and can donate $1 greenback to CURE for every pie slice offered from Sept. 19-24. The areas may also have $1 and $5 donation playing cards for purchasers to buy. Southern Baked Pie Firm areas are in Buckhead, Alpharetta, Vinings and Gainesville.
- Zunzi’s Howell Mill Street location: The restaurant will host its subsequent Zunzifest! On Tuesday, Sept. 13. Zunzi’s will donate 26% of its gross sales to CURE Childhood Most cancers that day.
- Scream’n Nuts, Alpharetta: All through September, this donut and ice cream store will donate a portion of gross sales for its particular “Gold Ribbon” donut to CURE.
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier, The Discussion board in Peachtree Corners location solely: This chocolate store will contribute a portion of gross sales from their particular CURE chocolate ribbons and have a Coins4Cure coin jar at their register all through September.
- Chick-fil-A at Avalon will donate 20% of gross sales on Thursday, Sept. 15 from 6-8 p.m. Restaurant diners who can present they’ve made a donation to CURE will obtain a digital coupon for a free Chick-fil-A meal.
- Dulce Gelato in Woodstock will host “Gelato for CURE” on Saturday, Sept. 3 from 2 –10 p.m. A hundred percent of all gross sales proceeds will go to CURE for the Open Arms Lunch Program.
The put up Metro Atlanta eating places supporting CURE Childhood Most cancers with particular occasions appeared first on Reporter Newspapers & Atlanta Intown.