We can’t answer is Cettire legit or is Cettire authentic, but we know that Cettire was founded in 2017 as an online store focusing on high-end, trendy, and luxury fashion, and it’s based in Australia.
italist is legit and has been since 2014, operating from offices in Los Angeles and with extensive documentation of its legitimacy, including a 50-point partner checklist and good standing with the Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles.
italist has been in business longer than Cettire; we’re rooted in deep relationships with the best independent Italian luxury boutiques and have many Italian team members. Additionally, italist offers free shipping on every order, a broad catalog of over 1,500 brands, a strong social media following, and two-way communication with all our shoppers, even when there’s a problem.
Is Cettire legit and is Cettire authentic? We cannot say, but here is a quick comparison of italist vs. Cettire:
italist vs. Cettire
|Based In||U.S.A. 🇺🇸||Australia 🇦🇺|
|Free Shipping||Always||Above $250|
|Over 1,500 Brands||✔||✘|
|Large Instagram Following||276,000 followers||✘|
|Rating on Sitejabber.com||4.5||1.8|
Is Cettire Legit?
You might notice that the site experience, product assortment, and some product photography is familiar between italist and Cettire.
However, there are a few key differences to keep in mind regarding italist and Cettire when shopping for luxury goods and fashion direct from Italy:
- italist was founded in 2014; Cettire was founded in 2017 and has used italist as a template for much of its own website, web copy, and color schemes
- Express worldwide shipping is free on every order at italist; Cettire offers free shipping on orders above $250
- italist stocks over 1,400 labels; Cettire stocks around 500
- italist carries exclusive and hard-to-find labels like Celine and Larusmiani
- italist product pages provide useful background about the designer or brand of the item
- italist publishes articles each week which provide useful information and history about the most popular brands, as well as Q&As directly with brands and designers
- italist works with the top fashion publications to deliver interesting and insightful shopping recommendations and trend forecasting (e.g. Marie Claire, Who What Wear, and The Zoe Report)
- italist has broad social media following on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
- italist has significant roots in the italian fashion ecosystem and many of our team members are Italian; Cettire is based in Australia